- Contact us at [email protected]
- We’ll reply within 24 hours to discuss your mobile scanning questions and set a time to visit.
- At our first visit, we will talk about any questions you may have, provide any answers, and go over the scheduling contract.
- Once signed and ready to go, we’ll visit again and provide you with a kit that includes your plan and everything you need to know. We’ll lock in the location spot for our mobile truck and service can start!
- During your time block, you can schedule up to 4 scans per hour and bring the patients to the mobile unit for the scan.
- Use the included software to edit, change, send scan file/s, and save as DICOM or JPG files.
- Have the scans read professionally, take for pre-op or post-op, or take for review without a read.
- Use the billing codes and get reimbursed. If you want to bill Medicare, we have the process for that as well!
Start your convenient time based plan.
THE BUSINESS MODEL
Traditionally, sending patients to imaging centers and outside of your practice brought no reimbursement to your bottom line, another trip for your patient to an unfamiliar place, and perhaps added more time to diagnosis. By utilizing CurveBeam Mobile, you will scan your patients in under a minute right at your practice.
- Suggested scans per hour = 4
- Radiology Reported scans are reimbursed
- Scans for pre-op or post-op might need pre-authorization to be reimbursed
- Scans that we call “decision making scans” might not be submitted for reimbursement – your choice