Start small by scheduling time!
Want ultra-low dose bilateral weight bearing CTs and not ready for the capital outlay to have your own? Start small by scheduling time!
Schedule time – a day or two each week!
CurveBeam Mobile schedules geographically close offices to offer day schedules with the LineUp. Outside your doors, the truck will be, for all your scanning needs.
- Your office sends patients to the truck
- Our CT certified tech will scan them – the whole process takes about 6 minutes
- With a coded USB, we’ll give you the scans
- Your office sends out for reading, if wanted
- Your office does the billing
- The patient either returns to your office after the scan or some other process
- CurveBeam Mobile shows up every week at your designated time
Contact us to see if a schedule is building in your area.
Options! There are weekly scheduling options and there are accreditation options. If you choose to have accreditation with the device, we can help you get through the process and we can offer references for the necessary physicist. If you sign up for 3 days a week or more, we will pay for the physicist.
What’s the ROI or break-even amount?
Well, a CT reimbursement without Medicare can be quite a range, so we’ll choose $200 for the reimbursement. At up to 10 scans an hour possible, you are at $2000 per hour. Less than 2 hours can pay for even the smallest amount of scheduled time with the device. Now, let’s say you only use the CT for XRays (we call them InstX) at $49. Each hour would get $490 and so you’ll need 5 mostly full hours in the day to break even. Do a combination! Take one scan and submit for the CT. If it is rejected, turn in the InstX that you already have. We have many tools to help you!